Struggling to get a loan? A poor credit score could be what’s stopping you!
If you have a bad credit history and haven’t been able to obtain bank loans or borrow money elsewhere, bad credit loans could be the solution you need. Maybe a surprise dental bill needs paying, your car needs an extra part, or you’ve (unusually) fallen behind in rent and you have your landlord knocking on your door. Either way, don’t let a bad credit score stand in your way. Here’s where Payday Loans Net may be able to help.
Why should you choose PDNET?
||Bad credit accepted||No added fees||Quick application|
|Secure lender||Repay early,
save on interest
|Same day funding|
|Bad credit Loans||No added fees|
|Quick application||Secure lender|
|Repay early, save on interest||Same day funding|
Poor credit loans
Poor credit loans are just as safe as any other FCA regulated products. Lenders who approve people with poor credit are not less careful, they will just look beyond a low credit score if an applicant matches all their other criteria. At PDNET, we’re strong believers that people cannot be judged by a mere number. You can apply for a payday loan, even if you have a poor credit score, right here!
Why do people use loans for bad credit?
Common uses include emergency expenses like home appliances repairs as well as debt consolidation, wedding expenses and even holiday expenses. When borrowing online loans for bad credit, it’s important for people to consider whether the expense is legitimate or not. We do not recommend taking even small bad credit loans if the expense is something you could do without. The convenience of pay day loans can create a danger if people are too quick to use them.
What is a credit score?
A credit score is your personal credit rating which tells lenders what level of risk is involved if they lend to you. Your credit score includes personal information, as well as various details about how you have handled credit in the past. These include your credit card histories, whether you have repaid bills and payments on time, if you have declared bankruptcy recently and other such financial information.
Credit reference agencies – most commonly Experian; CallCredit and Equifax collate data from an individuals’ credit history and give it a score. When a person applies for a loan, the lender accesses their credit file and considers whether it would be responsible to lend to them at this time.
Why do bad credit lenders check credit history?
It is a legal requirement for all UK lenders to perform a credit check. ‘No credit check loans’ are dangerous and should never be considered as a credit option.
If an individual has a low credit score, the lender may choose to lower the amount that can be borrowed or increase the interest rate of the loan. PDNET never increases the interest rate for borrowers with bad credit. We believe that everyone deserves a fair chance, and our interest rate is fixed.
How can you improve your credit score?
If you find that a really bad credit history is getting in your way of applying for personal loans or even short term loans, the best way forward is to take steps to improve your credit score. Here are various ways that you can achieve this.
- Pay off any outstanding debt (do not take out short term loans from direct lenders to pay back other debts, as this will only show that you cannot manage repayments independently).
- If you take out payday loans, pay them back on time. This shows that you are becoming more responsible with your finances and in this case, payday loans can help to boost your credit score.
- Check over your credit report to ensure there aren’t any errors. It isn’t common, but people have found discrepancies. You can check your credit report yourself for free with Experian.
- Increase your credit limit – This shows lenders that you are confident in being able to repay large sums of cash.
Can I get bad credit loans from PDNET?
If you have low credit, try PDNET. Our short term loans are available for up to £2,000, and you do not need a guarantor to apply. Even if you have encountered problems applying for loans in the past, we look at our borrowers’ current circumstances and base our decision on that.
To apply for our loans, you need to:
- Be over 18
- Reside in the UK
- Have a UK bank account
- Have a reliable source of income
If you fit these criteria, you can apply for a loan with PDNET. We consider applications for very bad credit too. Our easy application is accessible at any time of day from any device.
Bad credit loans alternatives
Bad credit payday loans are a quick and easy way of getting cash. But they have a high interest rate, and regular use of these loans can lead to debt. Here we’ve listed some of your other loan options.
- Personal loans – Available from banks, personal loans have a lower interest rate but may be harder to get approved for with bad credit.
- Secured loans – Secured loans are a cheap alternative and are easy to get approved for. The risks are higher in cases of default.
- Guarantor loans – These are easier to get approved for and cheaper than payday loans. The process can be long and tedious.