paydayloansnet – Your satisfaction is our priority!
At paydayloansnet, we believe in preserving and fostering good customer relationships with all our clients. Therefore, if you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service, we would like you to voice your concerns to us directly. Please be aware that by submitting your complaint to us, rather than to a third party, we can deal with your complaint a lot more effectively. If there is anything you are not sure about, feel free to check out our FAQ page or our detailed guide for more information, or you may contact us directly.
You may contact paydayloansnet in any way which is convenient to you, whether by telephone, SMS, in writing or by email. Should you wish to contact us – whether for a request, complaint, or simply information – our details are as follows:
By phone: 0203 757 1933 By letter: 2a Highfield Avenue, London, NW11 9ET By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to write to us, please ensure your correspondence includes the following details:
- Your paydayloansnet reference number
- Your full name and address
- A daytime telephone number if we need to contact you about your complaint
- Your preferred method of response (i.e. in writing, by e-mail or by telephone)
What we will do
If your complaint involves a short term loan you have taken out, we will follow the procedure detailed below:
- Upon receipt of your complaint we will do our best to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business day.
- If we cannot do this, we will send you an acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days and let you know who is dealing with it.
- We will issue a final response letter within eight weeks of receiving your complaint.
Third Party Contacts
Our trade association the CCTA run a conciliation service. Their contact details are:
Consumer Credit Trade Association
Complaints Conciliation Service
Aire Valley Business Park
Tel: 01274 714959
Fax: 01274 928365
This is optional and can be sent before referring your complaint to the FOS within the eight week time frame.
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
London E14 9SR
Tel: 0845 080 1800 Website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk Email: email@example.com
We strive to continually offer a high level of customer service and will do everything we can to ensure your complaint is dealt with to your satisfaction.